Thursday, October 23, 2008

My iPhone Is Crap......NOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first got my iPhone, some idiot told me that it was crap. Yea, I know...she must've forgotten to take her medication that day. Anyhow...I was a little thrown off by the rudeness of her comment but decided she was probably still upset that the iPhone had been sold out when she had tried getting one :P After weeks of waiting for the "crappy" nature of the iPhone to expose itself, I am still confused as to why people would refer to this wonderful device as "crap" because it has been oh so good to me :) I have heard some say that the reception sucks and calls get dropped. I get reception on the iPhone in areas that I never got reception in and no, my phone calls dont get dropped. Some say it freezes up on you. Well have you ever had any other phone that had internet on it? Did it not also freeze up on you and honestly...even our desktops and laptops freeze up once in awhile! Some have even said that it just has too much going on. WTF? Maybe if you're so minimalistic, you should stick to good ole land lines ;) Anyhow...I would highly recommend the iPhone to everyone and take my word for it...IT AINT CRAP!

PS: Sorry if this entry is a little bit...harsh...I just have no patience for individuals who go about making negative and retarded comments :D

2 comments:

verena said...

I couldn't agree with you more.... I have been a Mac user since the early 90s, but didn't pull the trigger on the iPhone until a few weeks ago.

When my Verizon contract ended in December, I went with a Helio Ocean, which at the time was a nice option with 3G and full internet. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out to be a great user experience. I don't know if it was the phone, or the Sprint network, but it was a lot more sluggish than I had expected.

I picked up my iPhone on a whim the day before we left on vacation at the beginning of October. I took it home, synced it up with my Mac, and then left the next day for Napa Valley. I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to have on vacation. I was able to look up restaurants and reviews, able to verify locations and times of wineries, check my email and read the news wherever I was. Between the iPhone and my dedicated Garmin GPS, it was one of the smoothest vacations I ever took. I was never lost, and was never without information I wanted.

Purse Addict said...

Exactly!! It lets me check my mail, the weather, the stock market, get directions, and makes internet access so easy. My brother's theory is that some people just automatically like to go against what is considered "mainstream"...whatever the deal is, they're the ones missing out ;)