Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vintage and Sexy and I WANT IT

A little shoulder is ultra sexy and I'm enamored with this vintage YSL top that was featured on the Decades blog yesterday. I agree with the people over at Decades...all this top needs is some skinny jeans and high heels and it'll work wonders for you and your night out. I've already sent out an email to Decades asking about the price and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its within an affordable range and that it hasn't been snatched up by anyone else yet cus Lord knows things go fast at Decades :P

**UPDATE: The nice people at Decades called me and the price for this sexy number is $380. A bit out of my budget for tops and so I told them to go ahead and pass it along to their London store but if you're interested, hurry up and call so they can hold it for you!!

No comments: