Friday, October 17, 2008

I Can't Stop Shopping Online!!!

While my shopping habits have somewhat improved, I'm still shopping a bit too much. The thing is, I feel like I haven't gone shopping in awhile when in reality, I've just been shopping non-stop online! I blame this on Gilt. After returning one of the two dresses I ordered a few weeks ago yesterday, I bought yet another dress today. I think for the past few months, all new additions to my closet has come from either Gilt or ShopBop. Its just too easy. I sit in front of my computer 40 hours a week and when I get bored, I of course browse the internet. I find stuff that I like and with a few clicks, something new for my closet!! This Vera Wang purchase is especially bad since I had planned on going shopping at Southcoast tomorrow! Oh well, maybe I can be a little bit more careful when I'm out shopping tomorrow since I already got a head start today :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thats an awesome blue tho.

IZZIE said...

HI AND I BLAME YOU JEN FOR INTRODUCING ME TO GILT!!! OMG I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THE SALES... LOL I LUV IT!!!

Purse Addict said...

HAHAHA...sorry steph!!