Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Cats...

Love Gilt just as much as I do...


Especially Libby...



Anyhow, I think out of all of the discount shopping groups I visit on a daily basis, Gilt is by far my favorite. The designers and pieces up for grabs are always great and the discounts are amazing. They have the pricier selections that run for about $500 and up or the steal deals that go for as low as $60. Packages always arrive within a week and as you can see, the box that your stuff comes in is way better than what you usually get from most online shopping sites. The return policy is 14 days and I'm actually going to have to return one of the dresses I received yesterday since its too big on me so I'll let ya'll know how their return service is ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what! my olivia bag didn't come in a box like that :( maybe thats a new thing they implemented?