Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Joie Suede Wedges...FINALLY!!

Do ya'll remember these shoes that I blogged about way back when?? If you dont, its okay, the important thing is that I F I N A L L Y bought these shoes from shopbop! Patience pays off :) I swear, my new thing nowadays is stalking the sale section of shopbop and waiting for my things to go on Final Sale...lol...yes, no shame :P But I get the last laugh as I pay less than $100 for things that were twice, three times, or even four times the amount! I think these shoes would be great with my wide-leg jeans or a cute dress :) The bad thing about Final Sale items is that you can't return them but depending on the store, you might be able to exchange them. The good thing about them is that you can rest assured that you are getting the best possible deal on the items as this is the vendors last attempt at selling them!! Okay, I'm going to go wait for my shoes to arrive now :)

1 comment:

Sha said...

good deal! i likes! =)