Friday, February 15, 2008

Um, NO

Can someone please kidnap these two losers and take them to outer space?! My goodness...these two must be the cheesiest attention whores A L I V E. Dont they know all of America is on Team Lauren and Audrina?!? Are they really fooling us with the yacht, Cristal, roses, and Jimmy Choos?? N to the NO!!! Dear Lord...just look at that fake OMG expression on her face...*PUKE* I 've never taken acting lessons but I'm pretty sure I can do better!

**PS: I finally posted my entry about this year's BNY warehouse sale but you gotta go back a few entries to read it :) OH! And I posted a better picture of my YSL heels from way back when **

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh hell to the no....

Anonymous said...

Omg they are so freakin annoying. Jeezus just get out of the spotlight already!