Friday, February 1, 2008

Audi R8 (I think...)

Ignore cheesy Chace for a sec and look at the sexy Audi behind him! I've never really been a big fan of Audi since I kinda grew up around them but none of the Audi's from my childhood looked this sleek and sexy!! From my research, I'm pretty sure this is the new Audi R8 (a bit fixed up here) that will be available in the US this summer. The starting price is a measly $109,000 (hah)! Supposedly this car is the only car that can beat Porsche...whatever, I dont need it to be fast, I just need it to look sexy :P For better pictures, visit audi.com!

**UPDATE** I hope you all watched the Super Bowl and saw the commercial for this sexy car!!**

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that car is sexy, did u see the superbowl commercial for it? simply breathtaking....

Purse Addict said...

YEEEEEEESSS...I was so proud...HAHAHAHHA!

cheeky_deb said...

at that price I'd rather get an aston martin vanguard (but why get a vanguard when you can have a vanquish?) i guess at that price point a vanguard will do....

cheeky_deb said...

omg, i'm getting my aston martin's confused! i meant the vantage is the same price point as the r7...goodness, stop it with the v-names already...the vanguard is the classic, the vanquish is the really pretty sports car that was in the movie "The Italian Job" and the vantage is the cheaper one...lol...

Purse Addict said...

deb...kent said the same thing...