Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vintage Balenciaga Haute Couture (AKA THE Most God Awful Hideous Thing On Earth...)

I usually love browsing through Decades since they offer one of a kind vintage items from the most wonderful designers but this has got to be THE ugliest dress I have ever in all my 23 years laid eyes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not exaggerating when I say, I cringe just looking at it. U-G-H. So what if its "hand-plucked and dyed ostrich feather gown gently attached to a light apricot textured chiffon base"?!? It could have diamonds dangling off of each feather for all I cared! This is just so wrong. I know haute couture pieces are usually a bit out there but this is not just out there, this is so hideous it shouldn't ever have been created.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA at first when i saw it, i couldn't figure out what it was? all i saw was orange!!!

at first i was thinking, what the hell is this sponge thing on your blog? that can't be designer goods right???