Friday, March 7, 2008

Bag Hooks

I've found my answer to life! Hahaha...just kidding. But seriously guys...I can't believe it just occurred to me that what I really need to purchase is a beautiful bag hook from www.purse-pal.com!!! These bag hooks are so pretty and elegant and serve such a great purpose!! I've always hated having to cram my purses behind my back when I eat out since besides being uncomfortable, my handbags always end up getting squished out of shape. But with these awesome bag hooks, both my purses and I no longer have to suffer!! Going a little too far for purses you say? Uh, no...if you're willing to shell out $1000+ for something, you sure as hell better make sure you take good care of it!!! I think I'll call my mom and see if she wants one too cus she's usually way more paranoid than me about getting bags dirty :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL my mom has one of these...