Friday, March 21, 2008

Tory Burch - Clothing and Bags

While I am somewhat addicted to buying Tory Burch flats, I am a bit turned off by her clothes and bags. The "T" signature really only works well on her flats...Tory should think twice about covering her clothes and bags with it as well. To be fair, not all the clothes from Tory are horrendous...the ones without the "T" are aight. BUT...Tory should definitely lay off of the bags...




I think I've proven my point...I'll end the parade of fugly bags and move onto the clothes...



Compare the stripped shirt with the big ass "T" in the middle to the white "T"-less tunic dress below it. Which one is better?? I don't think you can argue with the fact that the big "T" is just flat out cheesy on clothes (and lets not even waste our time going back to the bags...). So my advice? Keep up the good work with the flats, avoid using your signature "T" on your clothing, and immediately halt all production and designing of handbags :)

No comments: