Monday, March 3, 2008

The Baguettes Have Arrived...

My SA at Fendi called today to let me know the baguettes have arrived! She said they had already sold a few and when I asked which colors, she said the black and baby pink seemed to be the more popular ones. As you may or may not know, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the famed baguettes, Fendi is re-releasing the bag that was as much a staple in Carrie's closet as her Manolos. I'm not a fan of the Fendi embossing that pretty much covers these bags but I'm hoping Fendi will release other designs later on. A baguette is a classic and would probably rank third on my Top 5 list so I definitely plan on checking these out this weekend :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm boring. i would opt for black than pink. that pink is uglay.

maybe it has to grow on me...