Friday, March 7, 2008

Fridays with Chanel

I'm was in the midst of my daily routine which consists of me visiting all my favorite sites (popsugar, fabsugar, bagsnob, purseblog, pursepage, dlisted, perezhilton, fashiontoast, usmagazine, people, DZ's blog, etc) when I discovered that Chanel finally decided to make their website more user friendly! You know you're a Chanel fanatic when you get this excited over some technological advancements on their website!!! But seriously guys...for the past god knows how many years, I've despised the Chanel site due to the many hurdles they made you jump through just to view some damn pictures. They still haven't gotten to the point of listing their prices online but they have now made it SO much easier to view all their current and classic collections...categories include bags, small leather goods, shoes, sport, eyewear, jewelry, ready to wear, and other random Chanel accessories. I'm just giddy over the fact that I can once and for all figure out what the hell they're selling each season!! I hope Hermes follows in Chanel's footsteps and upgrades their skimpy site next :) Okay now go on and explore the many wonderous (and expensive) goodies Chanel has to offer!!!

No comments: