Wednesday, March 26, 2008

YSL Tribute Sandals

Since I've blogged about every other sky-high YSL platform, it would be discriminatory if I didn't blog about the Tribute Sandals. These first came out with the Cruise collection in a wonderful blue color but is now available in a wide array of pretty colors. I love these shoes and so does everyone else in this world. I can barely go through my daily celebrity websites without seeing these on some famous person's feet. I haven't tried these on and I dont plan on it either since I know it would be unavoidably coupled to me pulling out my American Express :P These look deadly but I'm sure they're just like all the other YSL platforms...super comfy! Dont let the height of the heels (5 inches) scare you... the platform is so high, you have enough cushion to strut around comfortably. However you can expect to get looks of disbelief from males and females alike.

3 comments:

cheeky_deb said...

i love the brown ones that came out after the blue....

jane said...

those r so gorgeous. i would wear those. but u know me and high heels have been best friends for a long time.

Unknown said...

beautiful.............. clearly worth the investment