Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beach Bag

Kent suggested that we spend a day at the beach this weekend cus he wants to "just lay out in the sun". Even though I live less than 10 minutes away from the beach, I go there probably less than 5 times a year...guess I'm just not an outdoors girl :P So anyhow...I realized that I lack a good beach bag! I'm not saying I'm going to go out and buy one before this weekend but I think I should keep an eye out for one since summer is not too far away. I want to spend less than $300 on the bag since its going to get thrown around in the sand. It has to be roomy since I can think of tons of things to bring to the beach (towel, sun block, books/magazines, ipod, water, snacks, etc.). But of course, I want my beach bag to be cute :) I did like the Pucci beach bag that the Bagsnobs had a few posts back but I checked the price and I am not willing to pay $800 for a beach bag! I found this decent one by Kooba on the BNY site but I think I'll look around some more. Kent would probably roll his eyes if he found out his day at the beach suggestion has warped into me trying to find the perfect beach bag...lol :D

No comments: