Monday, April 21, 2008

Some Notable Pictures From Saturday...

This past Saturday I FINALLY managed to get DZ drunk...it took me a little over a year but I finally did it :D So anyways, as we were running around giggling about everything imaginable...we also remembered to take some pictures cus we're cool like that :P Every time we were caught taking pictures of questionable objects, we quickly screamed "ITS FOR OUR BLOGS!!!" as if that would explain/sanctify all odd behavior. So anyhow, please enjoy some highlights (all related to fashion of course...) from our Saturday night...

Here is DZ trying to draw happy faces on the windows of Louis Vuitton :) A security guard rudely interrupted our fun when he informed us we couldn't take pictures of private property...something I would have contested but the lemon drops I had just consumed were telling me it was better to just run away giggling...

Here is DZ modeling her patent wedges...I could've sworn they were black...

Here I am modeling my Simples...most comfy pair of Louboutins everrrrrrrrr!

Here is Kent graciously modeling his Extreme Couture graphic T...

Okay this picture might be a bit scary but I promise you its not as bad as it looks!!! First of all, I would like to assure you that we met this lady while standing in line for the bathroom. She paid our purses some compliments and we struck up a conversation with her (I can also assure you we are not as shallow as that sentence just made us sound...). When she sat down to sip her drink I noticed her funky tights and asked if she would pose for my blog. She informed us it was actually a body suit and that she would be more than happy to pose :)

Okay this picture isn't really related to fashion but the guy behind the girl in the white T-shirt was a dead-ringer for Jesus...Jesus of the Holy Bible that is...

No comments: