Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Bit Under The Weather...

So you might have noticed I haven't been really posting work outfits but thats cus my sinus is currently congested and my muscles feel weak :( Needless to say, I'm in no mood to dress up and take pictures but I thought I would amuse you with this old picture I found in my computer. Yep, thats me happily modeling my then new CD clutch :P I've already blogged about this clutch but since this is one of the few pictures where you can see my entire outfit, I thought I'd just throw it out there. Please ignore the garage in the background.


Sweater: H&M...desperately needs to be belted but back then I wasn't so into belts...

Jeans: AX...I know...I never thought I would find comfy jeans from there either...

Shoes: Charles David...I was way proud of these shoes when I first bought them cus I loved the color but its been over a year since I last I had them on :(

Clutch: Dior

You can't really see cus the picture is so small, but I also had a white Express tank on underneath the sweater...yeup, I was rocking the off-the-shoulder look...

2 comments:

sumnboutme said...

if u click on the pic, it actually enlarges it.

jane said...

jenny u look hot!