Friday, April 25, 2008

Casual But Preppy Friday

Yay! I can finally breath again :) So today I trudged back to work in my casual Friday clothes. Casual Fridays to me just means being able to substitute work pants for jeans. Will you hate me if I tell you I usually get the most stressed out when picking out my Friday clothes? I know it sounds a little overboard but it really is just much easier for me to just throw on a dress versus standing in my closet trying to remember how to pair up separates :P So anyhow...here are pictures from today...

Hey, watta ya know...this picture comes complete with its own ghostly orb :P I think NR would get a kick out of this! You can't really see the top of the jacket but it really is sorta Jackie-O-ish...

Yes, we tried out some new poses today...I finally understand why people choose the looking down at the ground approach. It gives you a full body shot without you having to worry about which facial expression you would like to present to the world (smiling directly at the camera is sorta cheesy but staring at it sorta screams "Wannabe Model")...BTW...Photog #1 is starting to get really serious about her job!

We also tried new poses for the shoes! Bravo Photog #1!!!

Jacket: The Gap...bought it like a million years ago cus it reminded me of Jackie O. The pink is a bit darker in person...

Sweater Vest: Banana Republic...most of you probably dont know this but during the summer of 2003, I was absolutely addicted to BR...I bought basically every item that came out that season...

Black Shirt: Ann Taylor...told ya it was a good idea to keep an ample supply of black and white shirts...

Pants: Banana Republic

Shoes: Joie

Necklaces: Pure Sentiment by LN...DUH! I'm a big pusher for LN and her box of goodies so if anyone is interested, lemme know and we can work something out (probably works best if you're in the LA area though...) ;)

BTW...I switch my handbags and sunglasses every 3 weeks (to guarantee equal use) so I wont bug you with repeats of the same bag and shades :)

3 comments:

sumnboutme said...

love the pop of pink in that outfit! genius!

Purse Addict said...

awwww..thanx deb :)

jane said...

the pink jacket is realy cute! and u should smile at the cam anyway! u have a pretty face