Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mulberry Bayswater

I had a random A-HA moment at work last Friday. While sitting bored at my cubicle, I suddenly realized that the iconic Mulberry Postman's lock has finally grown on me! I've been pretty indifferent towards the Bayswater tote thus far but something about its classic, no-nonsense style has finally caught my eye. Mulberry offers its iconic bag in a wide array of colors and leathers so you're sure to find something that caters to your style. The other great thing about Mulberry is that it wont cost you 2 month's worth of rent :) I was browsing the website and the wallets with the Postman's lock are also drool-worthy! Since I haven't tried one on yet, I can't really say much about the quality of leather but I'm hoping its of the soft and durable variety :D Yay...something new for my WANT list! BTW...does anyone else agree with me that YSL sorta copied the Bayswater design with the Muse Two??

No comments: