Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Phenom in the World of Fashion Bloggers...

I'm not sure who first noticed these gladiator sandals from Nine West but one things for sure, these gladiators have taken the fashion blogging world by storm. When I first noticed them on one or two of my daily blog sites, I thought...no big deal, most likely a coincidence. Today, I got super bored and was browsing through agazillion blogs and realized...practically every blogger owns a pair of THESE DAMN SHOES!!! I mean these shoes are aight but I would've never expected everyone to own a pair. DZ and I went to check these out in person a ways back (before I realized everyone else owned them...) and now I'm pretty glad we didn't end up buying them...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah i concur... although these shoes look thoroughly cute on that fashion toast girl, i am not compelled to purchase these shoes.

(1) will make my legs look stumpy b/c the ankle straps cut off the length of my legs

(2) no platform thus the ball of my foot will suffer much impact that would have been absorbed by the platform if it were there....

jane said...

they remind me of the gladiator...