Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chloe Fug Strappy Booties

I absolutely detest these so-called strappy booties from Chloe. I guess they thought it would be cute to design booties that were more appropriate for summer weather but seriously, is it just me or do they not make it look like your foot is all bandaged up?! I mean yes, there are plenty of fug shoes out there but these booties are being worn by way too many people :P I guess the only thing that isn't so terrible is the geometric heel but other than that...NO THANKS! And this is not just me doing an angry rant on Chloe cus I actually like a lot of their dresses and shoes for their 08 spring/summer collection but it just boggles my mind as to why consumers are picking these shoes to be the ones that they spend their money on!!! I mean if you dont mind walking around with expensive faux bandages on your feet fine...but seriously, it looks sloppy dude...I think the pictures below illustrate my point fairly well :)






No comments: