Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Bag For Your Bag

In the crazy world of Hermes, its common for Birkin owners to buy Longchamp totes just so it can hold their precious Birkins when they travel. So I guess Longchamp is the official bag for your bags :P Kinda crazy huh? I guess dust bags just dont cut it after you spend $7000 on a purse...I've even read that you're suppose to let your Birkin "rest" on the tissue "pillows" that it comes with...HAHAHAHA. So anyhow, I guess I can see why it would be a good idea to have a bag for your Birkin but wouldn't it be sorta inconvenient to pull your purse out of another purse when you need something from your purse??! I guess I'm just a bit confused. I mean, are you suppose to travel with another purse and just carry the Birkin in the Longchamp as sorta like a carry-on?? Very mind-boggling...I'll just have to wait til I get my own Birkin to see what all the fuss is about :P

No comments: