Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kill Me NOW

Just the other week I was pretty sure I was over my whole shoe craze but nope, I had to check out Neimans during halftime and lookie here! Yep, another pair for me to drool and obssess over :( How perfect are these booties?!?!? I'm not too big on booties and boots but gosh darnit these are too damn cute. I usually dont go over $700 (and this is only on rare occasions...) with my shoe purchases but I do believe boots are the one thing (in my shoe world) that justifies a splurge...splurge as in over $1000. However, right now I'm trying to decide if booties also fall under this caveat :P If I do decide booties are in the same category as boots I might just have to order these...God help me...

Okay seriously...in just writing that little paragraph above, I've taken about 10 2 minutes breaks just to stare at the picture...FREAKIN A...

No comments: