Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lola, Lola, Lola!

I finally decided to wear my Lolas and I feel like my feet are going to snap off of my legs. Theres no platform and the heels are extremely thin. All that equals me in pain. Seriously, my knees kinda hurt. I guess this is what they mean by "pain is beauty". These shoes are killer sexy but are literally killing me. I'm definitely going to have to reserve these for occasions where i know I'll be mostly sitting...thank goodness I brought some flats with me :P


**UPDATE: At approximately 2pm, I finally caved and changed into my flats :P **

2 comments:

jane said...

pretty! yeah, the triangular pts usually hurt dont they?

Unknown said...

stick with flats when you can get away with it, your feet will thank you when you get older. hahah

i ALWAYS keep a black and a silver pair of shoes at work for just in case bad shoe days. hahah