Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh No She Didnt!

There are stuff out there that are absolutely hideous but are still sold at outrageously expensive prices because designers have realized that they can pretty much do whatever the hell they want and still have people bending over backwards just so they can say they own something by so and so. Take for example the Fendi bag pictured below...

I mean...ya'll have eyes so there is no need for me to elaborate about just how fugly this thing is but please keep in mind that this "beauty" was priced at $7190. However, lets move on from the issue of overpriced fug and look at the real problem: its one thing for fug to exist but its another thing for actual human beings to go out and buy these expensive fug creations. Kent and I were watching the Lakers game and during halftime, they had a shot of Kobe kissing his daughters and Vanessa. Knowing me, my eyes went straight to her outfit and although I couldn't see much, I did see something that strongly resembled this Fendi bag hanging off of her arm. I would not put it past Vanessa to spend $7k on furry fugness cus lets face it, money can't buy you class or good taste...

Okay fine, I should be nice...she is after all a mother and a wife BUT a purple tutu with cutoff leggings and black stiletto boots?!?!?!? Good luck living this one down...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a waste of space.

Purse Addict said...

The bag or Vanessa or both??

Unknown said...

both. HA!