Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shopping Proves To Be The Best Cure For Hangovers...

If you have access to my other blog then you already know or actually partook in the wild and crazy girls night out that we had Friday night :) It was a blast that ended with me passing out on the couch as DZ hugged Mexican lollipops and watched Bridget Jones's Diary :D When Saturday came around, we realized that the best thing we could do on such a hot day was to go shopping at Southcoast!!! And shopping we did :) I love the new DZ, mainly the new DZ that buys and buys and spends and spends just as much (if not more) than me!!! So anyways, I ended up with one of THE MOST RANDOM purchases EVER and one purchase that probably ranks as one of THE best deals ever!!


First up...THE most random purchase EVER...




Yes, I realize I don't own a Paddington nor do I ever plan on getting a Paddington nor do I even like Paddingtons but YES, I did manage to buy a mini Paddington key chain :P What can I say?? I'm a sucker for cute little trinkets :) When DZ was paying for her sunglasses, I happened to come across these little miniature creations and just HAD to have one ;) Random, totally and utterly random , but I LOVE my new keychain...HAHAHA!!

And then...we found THE best deal EVER that left me grinning from ear to ear!!






Remember when I gushed about the Burberry booties that Gwyneth wore when promoting Iron Man??! Well, I held off on buying them cus they were $940 :P But once again, the Shopping Gods were on my side :) DZ and I decided to look around Burberry as we were walking around Southcoast and I noticed the booties under the SALE section and practically barked out to DZ "GIVE ME THOSE BOOTIES!!!" When I flipped the booties over, I found that they were about 60% off and quickly ran over to the SAs and demanded to try them on in my size. So anyhow, long story short, I ended up skipping away happily away with the booties that I once lusted and obsessed over :) Sure they're kinda out of season but once the hot weather goes away, I completely plan on rocking these with some tights and dresses. BTW..these do sorta hurt your ankles but I managed to solve that problem by breaking them in which basically meant me walking around my apartment with them on in 90+ degrees weather ;P

4 comments:

sumnboutme said...

um, glad you like the "new" me but unfortunately, after today, it's back to the "old" me....i hope you'll still like me....LOL...

Purse Addict said...

HAHHAHAHa!

jane said...

im so happy for ur 60% off purchase! awesome deal jenny! <3

Purse Addict said...

Thanks Janey!