Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Purple Dior Pumps

Theres been a slight change. For the longest time, my main focus was purses. Lately I seem to be addicted to shoes. Within just the past 30 days, I've purchased 8 pairs of new shoes. In fact, nowadays when my mom talks to me about money, she puts it into the perspective of how many pairs of shoes I can get. HAHA...I love how my parents accommodate to all my obsessions...such good sports ;D Anyhow, aren't these purple pumps from Dior gorgeous?? If I add these to my Fall shopping list, my total (so far...) comes out to 2 pairs of pumps, 3 (4) purses, 1 wallet, and the usual amount of clothes (although this year, I have my eyes out for leather jackets in particular). Like I said in my last post...CAN'T WAIT FOR FALL!!! I mean besides all the new collections that I've been anticipating, my bday and Christmas ALWAYS means an excuse to shop to my heart's content.

8 comments:

sumnboutme said...

OMG, i saw those at Bloomies last weekend and they are TDF!!! I love purple!!!

Purse Addict said...

I know, I think I might end up with too much purple by the time the Fall season ends...

Unknown said...

again with the purple. HAHAHA

well it IS pride week in SF... haha JK

jane said...

purple looks great on u! this one's totally "royal"

sumnboutme said...

i also like it coz it has my initial dangling from it...HAHAHA

Purse Addict said...

LOL...of course it does :P

Through My Eyes said...

funny, weren't we talking about how your 3 bags would cost as much as me furnishing 3 main items for my imaginary home? sofa, bed, and refrigerator... or in your world, chanel, dior, and fendi (or whichever brands you prefer, haha).

Purse Addict said...

HAHA...now we've got shoes all up in the mix too :P