Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jimmy and the Gladiator (Part 2)

Aren't these shoes super duper hot??! Fergie wore these to some Cartier event and now I'm obsessed with them. I guess this is part of the upcoming fall/winter collection but I just checked online and Jimmy Choo only has the version without the zipper available. But after looking at the price of the non-zippered version, its pretty much settled that these are a bit pricey (fine, WAY pricey) for a passing trend. Ugh...

PS: Although I am fully aware that I dont need another pair of shoes, I really want a pair of Jimmy Choos!! Maybe not as expensive as these uber sexy heels but I want some Choos :P







**UPDATE** Okay just found these on Saks and yeup...WAY too expensive for a fleeting trend...

2 comments:

Through My Eyes said...

nothing is way too expensive, right jenny? winkwink. let's go get them in every color... we need a new outfit for the next girl's outting...

Purse Addict said...

HAAAAAAAH...good point Linh :P

I can't wait for us crazy ladies to get together again!!!