Thursday, June 5, 2008

Large Croc Embossed Rive Gauche

When I bought my Muse last week, I had actually considered getting the large Rive Gauche in white patent leather with croc embossing. It was also 40% off and now I can't get it out of my head :( The straps are detachable but I actually thought it was also cute when worn messenger style. Its a pretty roomy bag that would be great for travel and I kinda, sorta wish I had gotten it. The style isn't as classic as the Muse, one of the reasons why I opted for the Muse instead, but when something sticks in your head a week after seeing it, isn't that a sign that maybe we're destined to be together??! Or maybe I'm just getting tempted from all the TPF browsing I've done lately. But no worries, I have my priorities straight...Reissue and Campana must come first :) Ugh...if only I had the luxury of buying everything and anything my heart desires...

2 comments:

jennie said...

it's beautiful! you should get it!

Purse Addict said...

*Sigh*...I really should, shouldn't I??