Monday, June 9, 2008

My ULTIMATE Dream...

This past weekend was hands down one of the best weekends EVER!!! Met some of the greatest people ever and totally fell in love with SD...a great place to raise a family!! I also found something new to fantasize and obsess over :D Saturday night, we randomly thought it would be a great idea to walk to the beach since it was only a block away from AMN's place and on the way Kent wanted to show me "the sexiest car alive". Now I've had my share of dream cars but Kent wasn't kidding when he said it would be the sexiest car we would ever lay eyes on...


The Bugatti Veyron in black is now my absolute ULTIMATE dream car. You might wonder why you've never seen one on the streets but maybe thats cus this sleek beauty is priced at $1,500,000 O.O Yah...it has the ability to make every other car seem tame :P Yes, someday Kent will buy the black and red version while I cruise along in my all black version and AMN will trail behind us with her powder blue Bentley...HAHAH

7 comments:

jane said...

it looks like the batmobile!

Purse Addict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Isn't it gonna be an old car by year 2089? (by that time you guys should have enough for the down payment, after your purse addiction cost )JK...
I might come to LA tonight...I'll call u....xoxoxo

Purse Addict said...

I agree Janey...it does sorta remind me of the bat mobile but if you see this car in person, you would agree its very sexy!!

NOUSHA...can't wait to c ya ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jane said...

whoops i commented with my work email add^^ but yeah the car is very sexy. i can't think of any other car that strongly resembles the batmobile like that. and we know the batmobile is nearly every guy's fantasy^^

Through My Eyes said...

that is fucken sexy... just chump change really! hahaha. now for my get rich scheme...