Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Blast From The Past

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Memories!!! The Gucci watch I received for my 11th bday (I was a teeny tiny sixth grader...)!!! LMAO...OMG...I had totally forgotten about this watch until I was browsing around the internet today and realized "Hey! I have that!" WOW...sorry, can you tell I'm suffering from severe nostalgia right now?? I remember when I first got this watch, it was like my absolute most prized possession for the next 2 years. It came with all those pretty interchangeable bezels and I used to match it with my outfits. HAHAHA :D Okay, the sad thing is...I have no idea where I put it (thats what happens when you're too young to appreciate Gucci or any designer watches for that matter...). I seriously haven't seen it for years!! Must be packed away somewhere since we moved twice between my 8th-10th grade years. *sigh* what I would give to be reunited with this watch...I'll have to ask my mom to keep and eye out for it!!

7 comments:

Marie said...

That's too cute! I love remembering things I had from the past. I hope you find it.

Anonymous said...

I still have that watch although I haven't worn it for over 15 years. I love all the color rings and changed them to match my outfit just like you did.

Purse Addict said...

Thanks foodaholic! I hope I find it too...

Anonymous...yea, its been about 11 years since I think I last saw it...boooo!

jane said...

super cute. i thought this was a toy set or something with all the rainbow colors^^

Purse Addict said...

yea it was THE perfect gift for me at the time...I think I even wore the bezels as rings when I was bored...LMAO

Anonymous said...

LMAO I had that when I was a kid too. My aunt gave it to my older sis for her bday and I whined and threw a tantrum saying I wanted one too so she bought me one as well. Even if it wasn't my birthday! Lol!

Purse Addict said...

HAH...no way!! Do u still know where yours is??