Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shop It To Me

Whats better than buying things from your wish list?? Buying them on sale of course :D I'm known for patrolling the sales online and often finding great deals on great items but life just got easier for all us shopaholics. Shop It To Me is a group dedicated to finding items on sale by the designers of your choice. Registration is free and fast. Just let them know which designers you're interested in, your sizes, and which pieces you are particularly interested in (tops, dresses, vests, jackets, etc). Then just like that, you'll get email alerts every time something that fits your criteria goes on sale :) I have to warn you though...its not a good idea if you're currently trying to curb the addiction :P Enjoy and let me know what you buy!!

4 comments:

Through My Eyes said...

PERFECT!! this is god's gift to women who love bargain shopping! hehehe. I will have to check it out ;) damn you! heheh.

Purse Addict said...

Heh...always happy to help others spend their money!!

tshops said...

Thanks for the great post about our site! Want to become a Trendsetter on Shop It To Me (www.shopittome.com/trendsetters)? Email me trendsetters@shopittome.com for more info -- we'd love to have you!

Purse Addict said...

My pleasure!! Thank YOU for making shopping onling that much easier ;)