Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mulberry Ostrich Soho

I was on the Mulberry website today and discovered that the ostrich Soho is now on sale! DZ and I saw this bag back when I bought my ostrich Bayswater and we both agreed it was a great bag but the color we weren't so sure about. I still think its a great shoulder bag but personally, I just can't pull off that bright coral color. But for anyone that thinks this color would go well with the rest of their closet...GET IT!!! Mulberry has simple, no-nonsense designs which basically means they're timeless and classic. PLUS...its ostrich :D If you've never felt ostrich, I suggest you try cus you'll be happy to discover that its soft yet sturdy...making it both luxurious and foolproof!

Eck...I'm starting to feign for another ostrich bag...

2 comments:

jane said...

i love this color. i've been trying to find a cardigan or shirt in this color. fiery red like a phoenix, no?^^

Purse Addict said...

I think this color goes great with people who have pale skin color (ie. YOU janey...). I think my complexion is a bit darker so I feel like I look sorta orange next to this color...I actually have a cardigan thats a bit lighter than this color...never worn it :P