Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Can't Wait For Fall!!

My Fall 08 shopping list seems to be growing everyday :P I'm pretty much sick of all the Spring/Summer/Cruise collections and patiently waiting for September to roll around. I'm on the wait-list at BV and Chanel; I'm hoping those two will be enough to curb my purse cravings (okay fine, maybe also Balenciaga...). As far as shoes go...YSL has my heart yet again. Check out these pumps for the Fall/Winter 08 collection!! I know DZ is rolling her eyes since these are yet again, another pair of black pumps but I CAN'T HELP IT!!! DZ and flat boots equals me and black pumps :P Since I passed up on the YSL Tribute Sandals, I'm totally justified in buying these :D So anyhow, in the meantime, before I splurge to my heart's content...I think I need to clean up my closet a bit...the poor thing is basically stuffed to capacity...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

throw caution to the wind and get them. every girl needs another pair of pumps.