Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

Today was just one of those days. Even as I was getting ready for work, I could feel my bad mood setting in. My sour mood reached a peak midday when some middle-aged idiot (I'm being nice with my word choice here...) decided to test my hide and seek skills but we won't waste our time on that. So whats a girl to do?? Go on a chocolate break of course!! After our break, I was able to coerce the girls into a fun photo session :)




Cardigan: Club Monaco. Is it a cardigan? Is it cropped? Say no more, I'm sold!

Dress: Banana. I wore this dress to my 1 year anniversary with Kent and I remember him asking me why I was wearing such a conservative dress...LMAO... I guess it is a little on the funeral-ish side of things BUT this dress is great cus its simple, has pockets in the front, and has a awesome silhouette!

Tights: Take a wild guess...

Shoes: YSL...my infamous sky-high YSLs. Love them to death and no, they are not impossible to walk in. Due to the high platform, these are super comfy :)

Jewelry: LN

I'm glad today is over but I need a serious vacation soon.


**Note: I do not in any shape or form have anything against middle-aged people. I just have a thing against this one particular MIDDLE-AGED, DRIED UP RAISIN :)**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GOOD GOD I LOVE THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i noticed you're trying something new with your photos

:D