Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Costume Gala


If there was one event that I would die to go to, its the Costume Gala...I really would just die!!! I think I look forward to whose wearing what for the Costume Gala more than any other event out there. Seriously, who can forget Cameron's Dior gown?! Here are some of the good and bad from this year's gala...

My Favorites: Camille Bell and Diane Kruger (I know her number is almost sort of too casual but I looove the dress!). But of course, the one and only Bee (pictured above) shows everyone how its done!!! **UPDATE: Bee as in Bee Schaffer as in Anna Wintour's daughter!**


The Most BANGIN' Couple...ugh, how sexy are they?!

WOW...she managed to age 30 years with her look...I'm very astonished that Posh would let her team do this to her...


I really dislike her for various reasons...shes gets the award for being the most mediocre...

This is way too goth...Fergie should've thought G-L-A-M-O-R-OUS instead!


I usually like Katie Holmes' outfits but the color and the length of this is just off and those shoes...

This is just scary...

No comments: