Saturday, May 24, 2008

So Many Bags, So Little Time (And Money...)

I've been MIA for awhile since 1. I was busy studying for my microbio final 2. I've been trying to clean/organize my closets 3. My photographer has been on vacation and 4. I've been totally engrossed with all the sales that are currently going on. So far I've managed to channel all my shopping energy on shoes since it hasn't even been a month since my last purse purchase BUT I can feel myself getting weak :( Here is my current shopping plan/wish list for purses (well, I guess its better to say these are my more urgent must-haves since my capacity for purses is basically endless...) :


Patience is a virtue. I'm really trying to refrain from making any more purchases before September since thats when my Bottega Campana in Turbulence is scheduled to arrive :)


And of course, I'm also waiting to get the Bottega zip-around wallet in Turbulence in September as well...


Members of the purse forum have proven that a girl can never have too many Chanel flap bags and I desperately want another Reissue...just looking at this picture is making me salivate.


Okay, this bag might be a little "mature" for my age-group but I'm seriously obsessed with the Uptown right now :( It looked great on a lady I saw a few months ago at the movies and today I tried it on at Saks and well, it looks great on me too :P


I really should just go ahead and buy a Muse just so I can stop trying it on every time I see it and then consequently blogging about how much I love this bag...





Dior has been pretty disappointing for the past couple of years but this bag has grown on me...tried it on at Dior today and its just as cute in person as in pictures...

What in the world is a LV bag doing on my wish list?? I know I usually talk a lot of crap about LV but I really do like the Mahina. Too bad I dont want to pay $3000 for it :P


I hate my love affair with purses...the torture of always wanting a new purse...I seriously should look into therapy or finding a support group!!!

3 comments:

sumnboutme said...

one bag down from this list...how many more to go?

Purse Addict said...

As a new purse addict, you should know that it never ends!!! Hahhahaha...but yea, I think my order is Bottega Campana + wallet then a metallic Reissue in size 226-227 :) Whats YOUR next bag???!

Purse Addict said...

PS...does Balenciaga ever go on sale??