Thus far in my life, I've been lucky enough to have had relatively decent skin. I think my mom credits that to her good genes. Anyhow, even though I've never had acne problems, I've been using practically the same skin care regime since probably middle school. When I was younger, one of my favorite past-times was going through my mom's beauty products and as soon as I was old enough, she got me my own set. My mom is big on Shiseido and I've more or less followed in her footsteps. My creams are no where near as expensive as hers but they'll do for now :P So without further ado, here are my helpers:
1. Shiseido Pureness Cleansing Foam...used it ever since middle school. Probably going to switch to the Shiseido Skincare cleansing foam soon since everyone's telling me the Pureness line is for teenagers...so kill me for trying to bring back my youth :P BTW, Kent has been using this ever since we've met and I have to say, his skin has improved by great leaps and bounds!!
2. Shiseido Skincare Balancing Softener. Up until about 6 months, my balancer was the Pureness line but the SA at BNY convinced me that I should move up to the Skincare line...haven't really noticed that much of a difference...
3. Shiseido Skincare Day Moisturizer with SPF 15. Same story as the balancer 'cept this moisturizer is noticeably "heavier" than the moisturizer from the Pureness line. BTW...its really important to have SPF in your moisturizer since the sun is one of the skin's worst enemies!
4. YSL Lisse Expert Anti-Wrinkle Serum. Yes, I know, I'm only 23 but hey, never too early to start the prevention process ;) This stuff is EXTREMELY awesome and it also smells good too... Kent was using it just cus it smelled good and I didn't have the heart to tell him to please stop wasting my precious anti-wrinkle serum, I'm hoping he doesn't notice the new bottle :P
5. cle de peau Beaute Eye Cream. I'm big on eye cream cus I basically have a vendetta against the skin underneath my eyes. I've tried MANY, MANY different eye creams. Still haven't found THE eye cream yet but I'm hoping La Mar will live up to its hype. But first, I must finish using my clea de peau Beaute :) This eye cream is aight...its very, very moisturizing but again, not a miracle cream (I realize there may be no such thing but hey, I still have my hopes up). cle de peau Beaute is often described as the beauty industry's best kept secret. It is made by Shiseido but is more expensive than regular Shiseido products. My mom is really into this stuff but for now I'm happy with just plain, ole Shiseido.