Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Natalie & Lanvin Part 2




















Gosh dangit Nat! Shes done it again...shes managed to pull off another ruffled Lanvin dress in another stunning color. I was just talking to DZ earlier about how Lanvin dresses only fit a certain body type...I've seen plenty of celebrity pictures where the gal looks completely awkward in her Lanvin dress (its easy to get lost in the draping and whatnot) but I have to say, Natalie was born to wear Lanvin. Or perhaps its just cus shes stunningly beautiful with a nice petite frame :P Anyhow, though I still like the purple dress better, I think if I had thousands of dollars to spare on one dress, I would probably opt for this blue number since its more demure and hence more suitable as a day dress :) *Sigh* Please ignore me as I sit back and daydream about me walking around wearing this dress...

2 comments:

jane said...

does lanvin like doing ruffly dresses? is that his signature mark?

<3 for natalie

Purse Addict said...

OOOO...good question Janey! I know for his most recent collection, ruffles were a big thing. But looking back on previous collections, Alber tries new styles every season but draping always seems to be the common thread...I'll have to do a little more research on this topic! I know Jeanne Lanvin was also very into ruffles :)