Thursday, May 15, 2008

Natalie & Lanvin

Purple was my favorite color growing up but up until recently, I never really thought of it as a easy color to wear. Well, 2008 is the year of purple! Purple is the bona fide color for fall/winter and its starting to slowly saturate the market. Just about every major designer is pushing their own purple hue as the IT color for 2008. I think one of my favorite purple pieces so far is the strapless purple dress by Lanvin that Natalie Portman wore to the premiere of Blindness at the Cannes Movie Festival (probably second on my list after the Costume Gala of "Events that JJ would attend if she was rich and famous"). Such a vibrant color on such a frilly but classy dress!! I guess it also doesn't hurt that Natalie is so beautiful :P I'm seriously in love with this dress and this is coming from a person who normally doesn't like strapless dresses!! Natalie has also just moved up about 10 notches in my book just for wearing it :)



4 comments:

jane said...

omg natalie is SO gorgeous... i must tag this pic for the "jewish" section on my blog. thx jenny!

Purse Addict said...

Hahahah...I knew you would get a kick out of this post!

jane said...

HAHA u know it!

Unknown said...

i have a crush on her. so pretty....