Sunday, May 18, 2008

Soft Chain Chanel

I've been swamped this weekend with a little thing called cleaning :) My parents are visiting for 2 days and to avoid my mom screaming about how dirty my apartment is, I decided to take some preventative measures. This is turning out to be a good thing since its given me a chance to throw away some of the junk that I've been hoarding since their last visit almost a year ago :P I've also been eying my closet the whole weekend cus I know it needs to be cleaned out and organized but I just dont have the energy for such a daunting task. So anyways, in the midst of me envisioning a more organized closet, I realized I never blogged about my soft-chain Chanel. I bought this about a year ago and the main attraction is the leather. I dare you to find a bag with softer leather...really, go ahead, be my guest. I've yet to have a person touch this bag and not say either "whoa" or "ooooooooooooh". Ideally I would've liked the black version but since at the time I sorta felt like I HAD to go home with it that very same day, I settled for the peach. The color and the nature of the leather make it very easy for this bag to get dirty and hence the reason I try to avoid using this bag for extended periods. The chain is very heavy compared to the rest of the bag so the top of the bag sorta automatically folds forward unless its on your shoulder. However, you might be surprised to know that the chain does not sit uncomfortably on your shoulder. I'm still undecided about whether the bag was named for the leather or the chain...probably both huh?

No comments: