Thursday, October 11, 2007

Attention All Chanel Lovers...

Okay I have some bad news ladies...Chanel is increasing its prices for the SECOND (or some will even insist the THIRD) time this year. Chanel started off 2007 with a price hike over almost everything Chanel, prices supposedly went up again in September, and now by November 1, 2007, all of the Chanel Original Classics and Timeless Classic bags will increase by another 20%. I called Chanel as soon as SY told me the news and yes, its confirmed. *Sigh* But you know what this means...run your pretty little butts to Chanel ASAP!!! Yes, I know, I'm suppose to wait patiently and inherit my moms BUT I think in a few years from now both my parents and I will be happy I splurged right before the price increase!!!! The price of luxury items have been steadily climbing in price and one my parents' biggest regrets was not buying more stuff when we were in Europe back in 2003...tsk, tsk, tsk...they should've listened to ME!! Thus I think my plan to splurge on a Original Classic is justified :) The small ray of sunshine amidst all of this is the fact that the J12 will remain as is which is good new for my dad...hehehehehe :P Tonight when I have my discussion with my parents about my future watch, I think I'll also bring this whole price increase to their attention as well *wink wink*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOPS. ignore that other comment from that other entry. this is HEINOUS!!!!

>:O

i can't afford chanel already, why the efff are they hiking their prices! damn them!