Sunday, October 21, 2007

Desert Hills Outlets

Yesterday was possibly the longest day of my life but I had a blast :) DZ and I got up bright and early to drive the 1.5 hours to Cabazon to donate our hard earned cash to the Desert Hills Outlets. We shopped from 9:30am til 3pm O.O The picture you see here is the outcome of 5.5 hours of shopping. I actually didn't go as crazy as I had anticipated but I'm pretty satisfied with my performance and I'm super proud of DZ for her above normal performance!

Due to the setup, Desert Hills seemed smaller but in general the stores carried bigger and better selections than the Camarillo outlets. Dior, Gucci, YSL, and BV weren't really anything to go crazy over since the hand bag selections were all rather old and even though some of the clothes were decent, they still ran about $800+. Burberry and Barney's were my favorites by far; both had stuff that you wouldn't expect to be at an outlet store. DZ F I N A L L Y got silver shoes and bought a white and pink Burberry scarf at a ridiculously low price...I also loved her new AG jeans. As for me, my new lavender Burberry scarf and teal jacket were my favorite buys of the day.

4 comments:

cheeky_deb said...

I'm glad someone out there is proud of me for my "shopping" skills. Hahahaha!!!

Unknown said...

WOW.....

Unknown said...

I'm once again speechless..

cheeky_deb said...

btw, thanks for driving!