Friday, October 19, 2007

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back during the summer sale season, I went on a small Neimans shopping spree and fell in love with four dresses. I ended up buying three and sending one off to the dry cleaners since it was a little dirty. I didn't have to pay for it in advance and the SA told me she'd call me in about 5 days. When she didn't call me back a week later, I decided to try to give her call. Her extension just kept ringing so I decided to give the dress up, it wasn't worth the pursuit. Well guess what my shopping guardian angel did for me today?! I got a voicemail today from a SA at Neimans and she said she has my Kay Unger dress and to please call her back so that either I come pick it up in person or she can send it to me for free. This is where the muhahahahah-ing begins :) Since the dress had my name on it when it was sent out to the dry cleaners, Neimans thinks I've already paid for the dress and must've just forgotten to pick it up. Which basically means I scored a Kay Unger dress for freeeeeeeeeee. At first when I realized what was going on, I felt like the right thing to do was to let them know that I never paid for it but after consulting with JK and DZ, I decided to just go for it...possibly bad for my shopping karma but hey, wouldn't you do the same??!! When I told my dad this little happy ending he gave me the no lunch is free speech and he's convinced that they will just go ahead and charge my Neimans account. I disagree. If that had been the case, she would have at least asked "Would you like to purchase it or should I put it back on the racks?" Did she do that?? Nope, instead she sounded very worried about me not getting the dress...must be scared I'll sue them for lost property or something. Anyways, the moral of the story?? Who says shopping is just a waste of money...I just earned myself a new dress...


You know, now that I think about it, I've gotten quite a few things for free this week...free Victoria Secret panties in the mail, free medium fries from McDonalds from the Monopoly thing, and now this...LOL...wheeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think this dress might be a step above the fries and the panty. HAHAHA

Purse Addict said...

LOL...omg Irene...you leave the funniest comments!!!

BTW...I agree!