Monday, October 22, 2007

Dresses, dresses, and more dresses

This year the left side of my closet has expanded at an alarming rate. The left side of my closet is reserved for dresses and skirts and I've basically been obsessed with dresses this year. I wear dresses about 4 times a week and dresses are the first category that I browse through on any website or in any store. Dresses are both comfy and super easy to wear...no need to sit and contemplate if your top matches with the bottom...in one swift move, you have both! Plus, dresses make me feel slimmer :) I realize that I just went shopping but like I told DZ, I'm the type of person who can't stop once I get started...this why its so easy for my shopping habits to get out of hand. I also realize that the weather is starting to get cold but I'm still kinda really into dresses. I've spent the whole morning looking at dresses on shopbop and intermix and here are a few of my favorites:


Alexander McQueen (also comes in a super cute purple)
Marc Jacobs

Generra (I think it would look cuter if the belt is tied tighter)
adampluseve
M Missoni (super cute criss-cross tie in the back)
Stella McCartney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i <3 stella mccartney!!!