Monday, October 15, 2007

A crime of fashion...Fendi Sequin Spy Bag

I was browsing through the fall trends on the Neimans website when I came across this absolutely heinous piece of crap. I'm sorry but just because it has sequins on it does not make it okay!!! First of all, everyone knows that sequins will be out within the next year, second of all, this bag is $5000, and third of all, ARE YOU BLIND?! This bag is completely and utterly gross!!! Okay yea sure, if you look past the big huge sequins, you can kinda see some brown leather there but thats just it...YOU HAVE TO LOOK PAST THE SEQUINS. I'm sorry, but I have way better things to spend $5000 on and anyone who even considers this bag should be reprimanded for their lack of good sense. Shame on you Fendi!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like cockroaches are attacking the bag. GROSS.