Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Cruz Sisters

There was a time when I hated Penelope Cruz...yea like around the time when she got with Tom Cruise right after his divorce with my dear Nicole :( Shes grown on me since then but the real star of the Cruz family is Monica, Penelope's younger sister. They almost look like identical twins (FYI...Penelope is wearing the checkered, hooded jacket) but I personally think Monica is prettier...their parents must be so proud! Who else could pull off these outfits??? Converse with dress jackets?! I've seen this combo on guys before but this is the first time I've seen it on two hot girls and I have to say I love it...but I'm not sure if this look is for everyone. Definitely stay away from this outfit if you don't have the tall and thin frame to go along with it :P I applaud the Cruz sisters for taking a chance at theoretically mismatched outfits :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I never thought she was pretty when she got with Tom Cruise and although she's grown on me since, it's only point where I think she's OK. And I finally figured out what gets to me about her. I don't like her mouth. Her face reminds me of a clown (and I hate clowns) because she has such a wide mouth.

Purse Addict said...

LOL...nice commentary Julia...a little on the harsh side...

Unknown said...

omg!!!! me and my co worker talked about the SAME thing! i used to think p.cruz was whatever. her and her duck lips. but i saw that mascara commercial she did a while back and for some reason she came out SO pretty in it! and i told my co worker about it, and she thought the same, she said "she must have got some work done somewhere" its not the same face, something subtle. haha