Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Omega Automatic Speedmaster

If you don't already know, well now you'll know that I desperately want a new watch for Christmas. I know I've been talking about the J12 a lot but this Omega is actually my first love. When my dad was buying the Omega Constellation for me, I had originally asked for this one but of course got denied...lol! Well now I'm more mature and I think this would look nice on my wrist, no? This watch comes in a variety of colors, I know a certain someone with a baby blue one, but my heart is set on a white on white watch. This watch looks amazing in person and is basically the same idea as the J12 only the strap is leather instead of white ceramic. The only reason why I'm hesitant to go for this one is cus, well, its another Omega. I should diversify a little right?? I'm going to wait a little bit and then I'll begin whining to my parents :) Watches are a great investment because if you're like me, you don't go anywhere without it!! And if you get a pretty one like this one here, you'll hardly ever need any other jewelry since this has enough bling. Please let me know if any other pretty watches you come by but don't bother if the watch is in the $10K+ range...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw Chanel J12 with 2 rows of diamonds in my Saks catalog in mail and it was $13,000+. *sigh*