Monday, October 1, 2007

BDB T-Bags Sale and Intermix

Okie so the original reason why DZ and I decided to go shopping yesterday was because of the BDB T-bags sale. This BDB event was waay bigger and better than the Chloe fiasco that we got suckered into earlier this month...thank the good lord! For starters, this event was held at the posh W hotel in Westwood and boasted a reasonable selection of tops and dresses. The sale also came complete with a mini manicure area and a champagne bar/lounge area. If you're familiar with T-bags than you know that we were basically bombarded with crazy, dramatic, and wildly colorful patterns. The basic plan of action for every gal in the room was to just grab what you see and later sort it out in the dressing room (which is another story in itself...lets just say DZ and I unexpectedly walked into a roomful of naked butts and boobs...). I was actually on the picky side for once...there were just certain patterns that were way too out there for me and certain designs were way too low-cut for me :P However, I still managed to walk away with three new tops...one of which is pictured above :D

Since the BDB sale was so early in the morning, DZ and I had time to stop for brunch on Robertson before we headed over to the new Intermix boutique!!! Last week I got super excited over all the great things Intermix had to offer and was even more excited that the boutique was of reasonable size and carried most of the stuff I had seen on the website. However, I am trying to take my dads words of wisdom to heart and decided to spend my money wisely. I walked proudly away with a new MISSONI SCARF!!! Mine is the purple pattern so compared to whats shown here, it has more shades of purple and gold. I tried taking a picture but failed...I even tried using Libby as a model but quickly realized my mistake...she was busy freaking out about how to take the thing off of her body while I was busy freaking out about making sure she didn't damage my new scarf...Any how, since this scarf is way thinner than my Burberry scarves, I wont be able to wear this on really cold and gloomy days but I'll be covered for those sunny but cool days :)


Okay and finally...I forgot to mention that I also got this at YSL...hehehehe. I know she sorta looks annoyed but she was the one who voluntarily jumped in as I was trying on my new shoes :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that MISSONI scarf~~~~

cheeky_deb said...

Libby looks so cute in your shoe box!

Purse Addict said...

Heheheh...I know, isn't my little Libby so cute?! She's getting so big now and talks way to much for her own good...

Unknown said...

she likes YSL just like her mommy... <3