Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My LN Jewelry Collection

This post is dedicated to my dear friend LN who will sadly be moving onto bigger and better things tomorrow :( I tried to capture the quality, skill, artistic creativity, and beauty of her jewelry but like I warned her, my photography skills just don't cut it :x In the short time that I've known LN, I've tried to buy as much of her jewelry as possible; SY has an even bigger collection since she started at least a year before me :P SY and I usually attack like sharks when LN lets us know she has The goody box with her :) As evident from this picture, LN makes everything from necklaces, to bracelets, to earrings; she also takes special requests and a lot of her items are one-of-a-kind. I'm not saying this just because I'm her friend and I love her, but her jewelry honestly should be sold in stores for much more expensive prices (but of course LN, you should always give HRBL people a hefty discount...). Most people are shocked to learn that these items are hand-made because LN's craftsmanship is really just that good. LN is currently working on her own website for her jewelry and I'll be sure to post her address once its ready! I will miss you and The goody box dearly but I'll visit ya...WINK WINK ;)

BTW LN, Libby loves your stuff too! I've even had her try on some of the necklaces but her fur kinda hides the beads :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

i make jewelry too!!!!!!!!!

well not as often as your friend, but i did when i lived in davis, theres this awesome bead place.

its amazing how cheap it is to make jewelry, and its even more amazing how much retail stores charge u for it!

cheeky_deb said...

i actually thought about making my own jewelry since i can never find the ones i have in mind but i'm too lazy...hehehe