Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fendi Clutch

I never realized how funky this Fendi clutch bag was until I took a picture of it today. I bought this clutch back in 2005 at the Southcoast Fendi boutique with my sis NY :) We originally went in to take a look at the Fendi Vanity bags which were the IT bags of 2005. However, my eyes were immediately drawn to this fabulous little clutch and I instantly knew I had to have it. This clutch is pretty spacious by clutch standards and comes with a nifty front clasp which locks the bag when its in the vertical position. This clutch goes great with colors like black, white, gold, and brown. I usually save this bag for my rare nights out but I did carry this during my UCLA graduation ceremony and throughout Temmy and Ryan's July wedding. I have absolutely no idea what the technical name for this bag is but whenever people ask me what season it was from, I always tell them "During the Fendi Vanity era" Kent calls this my King Tut bag due to its gold color scheme :P

Yes, clutches are not the most practical investments since they offer only limited space and can be quite a hassle to carry around. However, every girl should own at least one clutch for those nights out at classy restaurants and lounges. I would suggest investing in one fancy, expensive clutch instead of several causal day clutches since I really don't see how a clutch is practical for use in the daytime. I also would suggest that all of you go out and buy the Chanel Timeless clutch before prices go up!!!

6 comments:

jennie said...

Oh yes, I remember seeing this bag when I got to nay's apartment one lovely day so long ago. it's a beauty

jennie said...

haha it's jennie btw.. i forgot i created a blog a long time ago

Unknown said...

I love clutches and I love this Fendi clutch!!

Purse Addict said...

Hi Jennie!! Yes, remember how the three of us oooo-ed and awww-ed over this clutch?? I think I even had Nay take a picture of me kissing it :) I miss having the two of you in So-Cal :(

Unknown said...

hahahha king tut clutch indeed.

chanel prices are going up? how? why?

Unknown said...

Jenny, the pix doesn't do justice!! I LOVE THIS PURSE!!